TERMS & CONDITIONS OF YOUR DEPOSIT
- Deposit Required. Each room is required to have a $100.00 deposit on file to ensure compliance with the Stayable Rules and Regulations.
- Conditions of Return. At the end of your stay, your deposit will be returned unless:
- You or your guests smoke in your room.
- You damage any Stayable property.
- You do not vacate by the check-out time of 11 a.m.
- You have an unpaid balance.
- You leave trash or pet waste on the grounds.
- You violate any other rules or regulations. A copy of the rules and regulations is available at https://www.rentstayable.com/rules or in hard copy at the front desk.
ANY OF THE ABOVE VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF DEPOSIT IN FULL.
- Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee.
- For guests departing after 14 days, you will owe a $50.00 departure cleaning fee to cover the costs of making your unit ready for the next guest.
- For guests departing after 28 days, you will owe a $100.00 departure cleaning fee to cover the costs of making your unit ready for the next guest.
- Notice of Departure Required. We are an extended-stay property and want to reserve a room for you for as long as you would like to stay. To do that, extended-stay guests must provide notice that they will not be renewing to receive a return of the deposit no less than 40 hours prior to the fully paid check-out date on the current reservation. To avoid doubt, this notice will be required by 5 p.m. on the date that is two days prior to your scheduled check-out date.
- Form of Refund. The remaining deposit will be refunded to the credit or debit card on file. In the event we cannot refund the balance to that card, a digital prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, an FDIC-insured institution, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated, which expires twelve (12) months after issuance.